Randy Malikowski is Affiliate Owner and Competitors Coach of Perdido Bay CrossFit. Randy is a native of Seattle, Washington and has been in the field of education and coaching for over 35 years. He holds a bachelors of Arts in Physical Education, bachelors of Arts in Special Education and a Master’s degree in School Administration. He prides himself in his dedication to research and his ability to care for those he coaches and teaches. Randy’s education and training background revolve around helping others to improve. He coached and trained at CrossFit Everett in Everett, Washington consistently from 2010-2013 and was a physical education teacher in the Everett School District for fourteen years until January of 2013 when he married Angela and instantly became an Army spouse faced with many Permanent Change of Station (PCS) moves in supporting her military duty assignments. While stationed in North Carolina in 2013, Randy assisted in the opening of CrossFit Ferus in Fayetteville, North Carolina prior to opening his own garage box in Raeford, North Carolina. In the Spring of 2014, Randy and Angela were able to permanently relocate back to beautiful Pensacola, Florida, Angela’s hometown, and have been blessed with the opportunity of opening Perdido Bay CrossFit.
Randy is a CrossFit Level 2 (CF-L2) Trainer and holds his Olympic Weight Lifting Certification through CrossFit. Randy has a wide-range background as a universal athlete with being a competitive swimmer, high school and collegiate soccer player at Mead Senior High School and Whitworth University, licensed bike racer, PSIA-NW Technical Ski Team/Elite Instruction Team Member for eight years, Regional CrossFit Competitor and National Physique Committee (NPC) competitor and coach.
Randy has also dedicated the last eight years to extensively and passionately researching nutrition. He has found the pinnacle of nutrition for the human body in Paleo. He has helped change hundreds of lives throughout sharing his knowledge of Paleolithic nutrition and the Paleo lifestyle. His knowledge of kinesiology and nutrition can help anyone to change their life to a happy healthier one. He continues to do just that- changing people’s lives individualized one at a time.
Ht 5’10, Wt 185lbs
Back Squat 365
- 11/2015 Battle of the Bay, Mobile, AL, Master’s Division 40+, 5th Place
- 5/2015 Mojo 69 Memorial Throwdown, Milton, FL, Master’s Division 40+, 2nd Place
- 5/2015 2015 CrossFit Master’s Qualifier, Master’s Division 50-54, 50th Place
- 4/2015 2015 CrossFit Open, Master’s Division 50-54, 44th Place
- 5/2014 2014 CrossFit Master’s Qualifier, Master’s Division 50-54, 57th Place
- 4/2014 2014 CrossFit Open, Master’s Division 50-54, 116th Place
- 1/2014 Cretus Ex Duellum: The Binding of the Wolf, Lynnwood, WA, Master’s Division 50-54, 1st Place
- 11/2013 The Iron Clash, Iron Forged Athletics, Fayetteville, NC, Master’s Division 40+, 2nd Place
- 10/2013 2nd Annual M&M Invitational, CrossFit Outer Banks, Kill Devil Hills, NC, Master’s 50-59, 1st Place
- 2/2013 Son of the Beach Athlete Challenge, 30A CrossFit, Destin, FL, Master’s 40+, 2nd Place
- 2/2012 1st Annual Cretus Ex Duellum: Born from Battle, Local’s Gym, Lynnwood, WA, Open Men
- 4/2011 2011 Reebok CrossFit Open, Master’s Division, 60th Place